Wednesday 11 May 2016

Tutorial for beginner: How to Draw the Realistic Hair

Assalamualaikum and hai, hello to all readers :)

Today i am going to share with you the steps to produce the realistic hair painting. It is more to tutorial. This idea came out when one of my friends had asked me to make a tutorial video on how to draw the realistic hair (dark color hair only). First and foremost, we need pencils of course (I love to use Faber Castell) and eraser. I suggest to have 4 different leads hardness of a B, 2B, 4B and 6B pencils. The eraser should be small surface area or have the sharp edge or else you have to cut your eraser into small pieces (I bet you wouldn't).




Here is a tutorial video on how to make it. I hope you can follow the steps :)

Please give comments/feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment